Friday, June 17, 2011

Feeling less than enough!

Sometimes I wonder when I will quit being pushed under the water without being able to breathe. Life just keeps throwing things at me and not letting me get just a breath of air!

All the questions leave me feeling overwhelmed empty lost.... frustrated and just downright terrible. With the newest developments in my life... which if you're reading this you know about what happened at work... I just feel like I am not meant to have 1 good day right now.

My heart longs for someone to love me and my son without giving up when the times get rough... I just want to be able to live life and be happy and have a family....

The dog woke Tyler up 2 hours before he normally gets up so we're both tired.

So I will say goodbye for now and play cars with my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment