I've thought alot lately about all my friends who have had a rough road trying to conceive. It breaks my heart to think that they have been so devastated over the loss. I can't say I even understand it, but still it is a difficult process to mull over in the midst of this life.
God has a plan for their lives I know he does, but sometimes it's so easy to lose faith because it feels as though the whole world is crashing and nobody understands why it is happening to them.My biggest prayer for all of my friends is that they cling closer to God amist the journey of losing their precious gifts. God is trying to show them his wonderful plan,but it can get clouded by depression, sadness, grief, anger.
Delve into his word friends. He's here for the hurts, the worries, the confusion. His heart breaks for you when you're hurtin so bad that you're at a loss for words. He wants you to lean on him because he will be there to pick up the pieces.
Lord, show them your will for their lives despite these desperate times. As close as it is to the holidays please give them peace and heal them the best they can be healed from this. Help them to cry out to you Lord, Cry out to Jesus, you'll be there to catch them when they are failing. I pray that Jess and James really cling on to you because they really need to feel your love Lord. They're so strong in so many ways, but it isn't easy for them to understand why they have to go through this turbulent journey at such a young age in life. They are dear friends of mine and dearly loved children of yours. Heal them and speak to them, show them what is next in their journey.
I pray for the Burris family. They lost their first little girl at 20 weeks and were so devestated, Bring them healing and continue to help them hold on to the hope they need to get through this. Keep them and bless them and help them continue sharing their story of losing a child.
I also lift lauren and chris up to you Lord. She's so nervous that this will end in miscarriageand you can see her heart. Just help her feel you near her and help her not to lose sight of who the author and creator of life is.
Jeremiah 29:11- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. This verse really is encouraging and I pray that you can show them what the next steps are for their lives Lord.
Amen,
No comments:
Post a Comment