Friday, July 29, 2011

We live we love we forgive and never give up.

Truth is,



I'm sad, I'm hurting, I feel so alone. God, he chose her. His family likes her. I feel so forgotten. I need to run to you and I know you'll catch me as I'm falling, but I can't help but feel apprehensive. Why wasn't I good enough? Why weren't we good enough? What happened to make 4 years just disappear out the window like dust in the wind? I watched a video yesterday of Tyler as his dad helped him climb the stairs and last year I would have been there all summer long. This year... I'm sitting at home, heart empty, heart hurting, heart questioning, heart broken, but then you remind me that you work for the good, and that is something I'm going to have to cling to in this time of utter despair. Please God, my heart is crying out to you, please just hold me up, I know you make us go through bad times to get to those of good times, I will go through as much bad as you know I can handle, and I will trust you won't be away from me, even though right now, I feel like I'm all alone, grasping for some kind of leg up.

Jesus,

Thank you for this day of life, for a brand new day filled with opportunities to praise you. Thank you for dying for us so we may witness to all those who are without you now.

Father,

Please heal Jess's broken heart. I know she's struggling, and sometimes it's hard to trust that you are with us even in the valley of the shadow of death, but please give her strength and the courage to keep trusting you. You know her spirit, and you know she is struggling, but just let her know you're by her side in this time of pain. Lift her up and help her lean on you more and more through these dark times that just seem endless. Use her in only the ways you have written for her in your book of life. Help her to remember to live, love, forgive, and never give up.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment