I have alot of decisions to make in a short amount of time. Lots of them and my mind just is screaming so here I sit writing listening to some Peter, Paul, and Mary. I take that back, now it's the Sidewalk Prophets and it is exactly what is on my mind.
I need to stop letting my mind be overtaken by these overbearing thoughts. I need to remember to just let God intervene and let him take these thoughts and use them for what he needs me for. I will be okay and life will get better. Sorry it's short today, but I do have mondo homework.
Things will get better my dear! It's hard waiting on God. James & I are thinking we should just relax and not try for the moment. Makes me kind of sad, but I realize we need to just enjoy life with each other, especially after our time of sadness :-( Right now is a time of sadness & pain for you, but things will get better, and you will find hope. Even if it is randomly when Ty does something cute. You will eventually find yourself laughing more, and at first it will probably make you sad. Then you will embrace it, because laughter feels SO nice after a time of strife!
ReplyDeleteIt sure does. I am so glad. I just got a whisper of hope last night. (: Love you girl.
ReplyDelete